Civil, Criminal and Military Litigation Attorneys Who Get Results for Clients
Resolving disputes for businesses and individuals
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. Horger and Connor, LLC represents Orangeburg businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration and mediation. We can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
Put a strong, determined litigator to work for you
Horger and Connor, LLC knows your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain Horger and Connor, LLC, you receive the care, time and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model — Horger and Connor, LLC constantly seeks ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — Our trial attorneys provide you with straightforward, honest answers to all of your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- A focus on success — We always have your best interest in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, Horger and Connor, LLC is ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Going the extra mile to ensure your freedom in criminal cases
If you have been charged with a crime in South Carolina, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. For 42 years, we have been fighting to defend the rights of our clients. We have built our reputation on getting results. We are intimately familiar with all facets of the South Carolina criminal justice system and have the knowledge and skill to make sure you understand your legal options and to guide you through the legal process. We have represented clients in state and federal courts on charges ranging from minor offenses to serious felonies.
No matter what obstacle has been placed in your way, rest assured that we strive diligently to help you overcome it and work tenaciously to attain the best possible result for you.
Working for our American soldiers
American soldiers are subject to distinct laws. In peace and in war, military law governs the lives of all members of our armed forces. With his more than 20 years of experience in the service, Bill Connor understands the complex body of military law and effectively represents active and retired soldiers in civil, criminal and military matters. He assists clients in all aspects of military law, including:
- The Uniform Code of Military Justice — The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) is the foundation of the law for members of the armed forces. The UCMJ applies to active-duty, reserve, National Guard and retired personnel. Bill Connor has in-depth knowledge about the USMJ, common law, case law and the specific regulations and policies that apply to your branch of the armed forces.
- Court martial — Using his extensive knowledge about the UCMJ and powerful litigation skills, Bill Connor defends soldiers in disciplinary and criminal cases. We help soldiers through courts martial, legal investigations, detention rights, criminal and military trials, appeals and mitigation of punishments.
Aggressive litigation representation in Orangeburg, South Carolina
For assistance with any civil or criminal law matter, call Horger and Connor, LLC at 888-612-4302 or contact us online to schedule your free initial consultation.